Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Proposal: Part 1

Well I guess I should start out with the proposal story...

We will start with the short story, because as Romy will tell you it takes a while..

It all started on Wednesday December 12th, (12/12/12) with this text below


Basically it was an hour long text message discussion regarding Romy trying to get me to take off the next two days, which everyone that knows me knows I don't just take off of work. I love my job and respect my boss dearly. With Romy being very persistent I finally got the balls to just mention something to my boss about my idiot boyfriends rant for the day. 

Surprisingly...she new exactly what I was talking about. Apparently Romy had contacted her over a month ago, regarding me have those 2 days off. He didn't say why I needed the days off, just that he did. Of course my boss was skeptical (she didn't want to send me into the arms of a crazy man), but she did. Shortly after my boss and I had our conversation flowers were deliver to the office and I knew right away that something was up!


Coming home to Romy that night was interesting to say the least, of course me being me, I wanted all the details. But, one great piece of advance I got from my boss was,  "to just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Times like these only come around a limited time in life." So I did, I packed an over night back to took a seat for the ride of my life! 

 Stop back tomorrow to hear the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment