So I guess the big question now from everyone is, "When is the Big Day?" "Do you have a date picked out yet?" Ok, for everyone to know, we don't have a date yet...but Romy and I were discussing possible months for this wedding, and since we are thinking 2014 Romy through out September! September is a great month, weather is nice, everyone is not super busy like the summer months, and the scenery is still pretty!
But the other day I was reading my favorite blog Stilettos and Diaper Bags, and Lisa and her husband were celebrating their 5 years marriage anniversary, but they were actually together 8 years because they got married on their dating anniversary!
I LOVED this idea and instantly told Romy we needed to scrap all of our planning thus far for a September wedding and start looking at November 1st 2014.
And luck be have it, November 1st is a Saturday! Romy and I refuse to have a Friday wedding for the sake of our family and friends who will have to travel to get to our wedding (our wedding will be in the Fox Valley since the majority of our family is there), but Friday weddings is a topic for another day!
Check back tomorrow for our perfect locations of our November 1st, 2014 wedding!!


No comments:
Post a Comment