Monday, January 21, 2013

Back story before the proposal

Before I get to the nitty gritty proposal story there is a bit of a back story to our proposal.

The first week of December I was hosting a holiday party for some of my co-workers at our house. So of course I was going nuts making sure our house was in tip-top shape too show it off to everyone. In the process of cleaning, I decided to organize our office. I was shredding a bunch of paperwork because we had just switched bank accounts so I was going through our old check books to make sure there wasn't anything important to save.

Of course I found something...I found  a receipt for an $800 "custom engagement ring." Instead of putting the receipt back where I found, I confronted Romy and ask him what it was for. Of course he played it off that it was actually my Christmas present (custom earnings) and it was from a small jeweler that had cooed custom jewelry as "custom engagement ring." Of course working in retail and being gullible I believed him!

That was until I received a text 12/12/12 that changed my life. 

Come back tomorrow for the proposal story! (Its a good one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment