Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding Inspiration: Giuliana Rancic

Another one of my fav celebrity weddings comes from someone I loved to watch on E! News and her show on the Style network! Giuliana and Bill were married in Capri, Italy with 190 of their closet friends and family. This was a very traditional Catholic ceremony (something my grams would love for me to have, but it wont happen that way for us) which I find to be beautiful seeing that I grew up Catholic. 


She wore a custom made white strapless Monique Lhuillier dress and Bill wore a custom made tux tailor my Giuliana's father who owns his own high end men's store! How neat is that! 


Last but not least, LOVE the bright yellow brides maids dresses! Even better, I love that G's maid of honor (here sister) wore a little different of a dress to stand out against the other ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment